Ordered a oven ignitor, delivered broken.In a chat they said it was broken by shipper.

I disagreed and stated the facts. Sent photos as requested. Now the say the broken pieces where to mount the ignitor. I send them back a photo of the broken one next to the one I took out of my stove.

Their story changes again that I ordered the wrong ignitor. The labels on the ignitors match manufacturer and part number, also got part number directly from stove manuf. 1. the keep changing what's the issue rather than sending me a new part.

2. refuse to refund my money 3. Now I am refuting the charges with PayPal. to get a whopping $107.00 back If I could rate this company a negative I would.

Do not use paypal use a credit card cause I think Paypal will side with them $$$$, even though I provided them copies of chat text, photos and emails.If you do order from them I figure their buying damaged goods and getting the money from the shipper as damaged in transit, or not refunding people's money.

Review about: Igniter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Them at all, Poor customer service, Lack of taking any resposibility, Absolute failure to remedy situation.

Had an Experience with Webstaurant Store?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion